Murphy covers the Basic Materials sector, focusing on stocks such as Newmont Mining, Royal Gold, and Teck Resources. According to TipRanks, Murphy has an average return of 11.6% and a 64.18% success rate on recommended stocks.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Ero Copper with a $14.54 average price target, representing a 21.78% upside. In a report released on November 2, CIBC also downgraded the stock to a Hold with a C$18.00 price target.
ERO market cap is currently $1.08B and has a P/E ratio of 7.71.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Ero Copper Corp. engages in the exploration, development, and mining of mineral properties in Brazil. It also produces and sells copper, gold, silver products, The company was founded on May 16, 2016 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
Read More on ERO:
- Ero Copper downgraded to Neutral from Outperformer at CIBC
- Ero Copper Reports Third Quarter 2022 Operating and Financial Results
- Ero Copper downgraded on recent outperformance at TD Securities
- Ero Copper downgraded to Hold from Buy at TD Securities
- Ero Copper downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays