In a report released today, David E. Strauss from Barclays maintained a Sell rating on Bombardier (BDRBF – Research Report), with a price target of C$45.00. The company’s shares opened today at $32.08.
According to TipRanks, E. Strauss is a 2-star analyst with an average return of 0.5% and a 57.14% success rate. E. Strauss covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as General Dynamics, Hexcel, and Spirit AeroSystems.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Bombardier is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $40.46.
BDRBF market cap is currently $3.04B and has a P/E ratio of -18.33.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Bombardier, Inc. manufactures planes and trains. It operates through the following segments: Business Aircraft; Commercial Aircraft; Aerostructures and Engineering Services; and Transportation. The Business Aircraft segment designs, manufactures and provides aftermarket support for three families of business jets, spanning from the light to large categories. The Commercial Aircraft segment designs and manufactures a portfolio of commercial aircrafts. The Aerostructures and Engineering Services segment designs and manufactures major aircraft structural components such as engine nacelles, fuselages and wings and provides aftermarket component repair and overhaul as well as other engineering services for both internal and external clients. The Transportation segment offers product range and services to the rail industry and covers the full spectrum of rail solutions such as complete trains to subsystems, services, system integration, signaling, and e-mobility solutions. The company was founded on June 19, 1902 and is headquartered in Montreal, Canada.
Read More on BDRBF:
- Bombardier’s Engaging 26th Annual Safety Standdown Conference Returns to Wichita to Explore How the Aviation Industry is “Moving Safety Forward”
- Bombardier Announces Cash Tender Offer for Certain Outstanding Senior Notes
- Bombardier Reports Strong Third Quarter 2022 Results with Solid Fundamentals, Grows Liquidity with Secured Revolver Facility, and Continues Accelerated Deleveraging with $100 Million Debt Paydown
- Bombardier Inaugurates State-of-the-Art Miami Service Centre, Quadrupling Current Hangar Space in Florida, Enhances Services Footprint
- Bombardier to Report Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results on November 3, 2022