In a report released today, David Anderson from Barclays maintained a Buy rating on Nextier Oilfield Solutions (NEX – Research Report), with a price target of $18.00. The company’s shares closed today at $9.63.
According to TipRanks, Anderson is an analyst with an average return of -2.0% and a 42.68% success rate. Anderson covers the Industrial Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Baker Hughes Company, Oceaneering International, and Cactus.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Nextier Oilfield Solutions with a $15.40 average price target, representing a 59.92% upside. In a report released yesterday, Stifel Nicolaus also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $18.00 price target.
See Insiders’ Hot Stocks on TipRanks >>
NEX market cap is currently $2.45B and has a P/E ratio of 12.97.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
NexTier Oilfield Solutions, Inc.is an oilfield service company. It offers completion solutions, hydraulic fracturing, wire line, pump down, coiled tubing, cementing, rig services, special services, and fluids management services. The company was founded in October 13, 2016 and is headquartered in Houston, TX.
Read More on NEX:
- NexTier Announces Third Quarter 2022 Financial and Operational Results, Initiates Shareholder Return Program
- NexTier Oilfield sees Q4 revenue down 2%-4% sequentially, consensus $874.05M
- NexTier Oilfield announces $250M share repurchase plan
- NexTier Oilfield reports Q3 adjusted EPS 52c, consensus 47c
- NexTier Oilfield assumed with an Overweight at Piper Sandler