According to TipRanks.com, Seiden is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 14.4% and a 48.9% success rate. Seiden covers the Industrial Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Manitowoc Company, CNH Industrial, and The Middleby.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Caterpillar is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $223.63, representing a 25.3% upside. In a report issued on July 7, Citigroup also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $190.00 price target.
Caterpillar’s market cap is currently $95.99B and has a P/E ratio of 15.09.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 103 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is negative on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders selling their shares of CAT in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Founded in 1925, Illinois-based Caterpillar, Inc. manufactures construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines, and diesel-electric locomotives. It operates through the following segments, including Construction Industries, Resource Industries, Energy and Transportation, Financial Products, and All Other.
Read More on CAT:
- Seagate Tech (STX) Receives a Rating Update from a Top Analyst
- Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: W. R. Berkley Corporation (WRB) and Alpine Income Property Trust Inc (PINE)
- Santos Limited (STOSF) Received its Third Buy in a Row
- Santos Limited (STOSF) Receives a Buy from Macquarie
- Newcrest Mining Limited (NCMGF) Receives a Hold from UBS