B.Riley Financial analyst Mayank Mamtani reiterated a Buy rating on Agenus (AGEN – Research Report) today and set a price target of $8.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $1.49, close to its 52-week low of $1.40.
According to TipRanks.com, Mamtani has 0 stars on 0-5 stars ranking scale with an average return of -30.7% and a 21.4% success rate. Mamtani covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals, Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, and Madrigal Pharmaceuticals.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Agenus with a $8.00 average price target.
Agenus’ market cap is currently $444.4M and has a P/E ratio of -17.65.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Agenus, Inc. is a clinical-stage immuno-oncology company, which engages in the development and commercialization of technologies to treat cancers and infectious diseases. Its product pipeline includes AGEN1884, AGEN2034, INCAGN1876, INCAGN1949, Prophage, AutoSynVax, PhosphoSynVax, and AS-21 Stimulon. The company was founded by Garo H. Armen and Pramod K. Srivastava in March 1994 and is headquartered in Lexington, MA.
Read More on AGEN:
- IZEA Awarded $2.8M Contract with Metaverse Influencer Activation
- RemSleep Holdings Inc. Submits Application For Uplisting to OTCQB
- Atlas Drills Another Large Step-Out at Great Atlantic
- Agios Presents New Clinical Data Supporting the Benefits of PYRUKYND® (mitapivat) Treatment in Adults with PK Deficiency at European Hematology Association Annual Congress
- Stelmine Initiates New Exploration Phase at Mercator Property