Mamtani covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Altimmune, Intercept Pharma, and Novavax. According to TipRanks, Mamtani has an average return of -31.3% and a 18.91% success rate on recommended stocks.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Altimmune is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $31.67, which is a 217.33% upside from current levels. In a report released on October 6, JMP Securities also reiterated a Buy rating on the stock with a $28.00 price target.
Based on Altimmune’s latest earnings release for the quarter ending June 30, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $8 thousand and a GAAP net loss of $20.11 million. In comparison, last year the company earned a revenue of $137 thousand and had a GAAP net loss of $24.83 million
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
The Group is development stage company which intend to acquire an operating business, through a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition or other similar business combination. The Group does not have any activities.
Read More on ALT:
- Altimmune Announces First Dosing of All Subjects in Phase 2 MOMENTUM Trial of Pemvidutide in Subjects with Obesity or Overweight
- Altimmune announces first dosing of all subjects in Phase 2 MOMENTUM trial
- Altimmune price target lowered to $26 from $31 at Guggenheim
- Altimmune selloff post Phase 1 data overdone, says H.C. Wainwright
- What You Missed On Wall Street On Wednesday