In a report released today, Eric Wold from B.Riley Financial maintained a Hold rating on National Cinemedia (NCMI – Research Report), with a price target of $1.50. The company’s shares closed yesterday at $1.78.
According to TipRanks, Wold is a 3-star analyst with an average return of 1.7% and a 44.58% success rate. Wold covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as Cedar Fair, National Cinemedia, and Six Flags.
Currently, the analyst consensus on National Cinemedia is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $3.25.
NCMI market cap is currently $141.4M and has a P/E ratio of (2.63).
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
National CineMedia, Inc. is a holding company. It engages in the provision of advertising, business meetings, event services, and third-party theatre circuits under network affiliate agreements. The firm owns and operates the digital in-theatre network, which is used to distribute content for its advertising promotions, Fathom Events. National CineMedia was founded on October 5, 2006 and is headquartered in Centennial, CO.
Read More on NCMI:
- Monday.com Stock Soars 18% as Q2 Results Exceed Expectations; Website Traffic Hinted at It
- BRP TO ACQUIRE THE SHAWINIGAN OPERATIONS OF KONGSBERG INC., A LEADER IN ELECTRONIC AND MECHATRONIC COMPONENTS
- Wacker Chemie AG (WKCMF) Receives a Buy from Barclays
- UBS Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on EasyJet (EJTTF)
- EverCommerce (EVCM) Gets a Buy from Oppenheimer