According to TipRanks.com, Shi is currently ranked with 0 stars on a 0-5 stars ranking scale, with an average return of -11.1% and a 26.8% success rate. Shi covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Cadence Design, Taiwan Semi, and Formfactor.
Currently, the analyst consensus on AXT is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $9.33.
Based on AXT’s latest earnings release for the quarter ending March 31, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $39.65 million and net profit of $3.17 million. In comparison, last year the company earned revenue of $31.35 million and had a net profit of $3.43 million.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
AXT, Inc. engages in the design, development, manufacture, and distribution of compound and single element semiconductor substrates. It also sells specialty material substrates and raw materials used to make substrates and other related products. The company was founded by Morris S. Young and Davis Zhang in December 1986 and is headquartered in Fremont, CA.
Read More on AXTI:
- Analysts Are Bullish on Top Consumer Goods Stocks: PUMA SE NPV (PMMAF), Mercedes-Benz Group (DDAIF)
- Meta Platforms: Market May be Discounting Reels and Metaverse Upside
- Here’s What to Infer from Tricida’s Insider Trades
- Benchmark Co. Thinks Xos’ Stock is Going to Recover
- Metcash Limited (MCSHF) Receives a Buy from Ord Minnett