According to TipRanks.com, Goodman is a 3-star analyst with an average return of 2.9% and a 47.3% success rate. Goodman covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Biohaven Pharmaceutical Holding Co, Amylyx Pharmaceuticals Inc, and Intra-Cellular Therapies.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Axsome Therapeutics with a $91.83 average price target, representing a 154.7% upside. In a report issued on March 28, Mizuho Securities also reiterated a Buy rating on the stock with a $51.00 price target.
Axsome Therapeutics’ market cap is currently $1.35B and has a P/E ratio of -10.13.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Axsome Therapeutics, Inc. is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, which engages in developing novel therapies for the management of central nervous system disorders. Its product candidates include AXS-02 and AXS-06 which are developing for multiple indications. The company was founded by Herriot Tabuteau on January 12, 2012 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
Read More on AXSM:
- uniQure (QURE) Gets a Buy Rating from Leerink Partners
- Emerson Electric Company (EMR) Gets a Hold Rating from Mizuho Securities
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Amarin (AMRN), Insmed (INSM) and MannKind (MNKD)
- TPG (TPG) Receives a Hold from Evercore ISI
- Amylyx Pharmaceuticals Inc (AMLX) Gets a Buy Rating from Evercore ISI