In a report released today, Mara Goldstein from Mizuho Securities maintained a Buy rating on Autolus Therapeutics (AUTL – Research Report), with a price target of $18.00. The company’s shares opened today at $2.81.
According to TipRanks, Goldstein is a 2-star analyst with an average return of 0.1% and a 34.46% success rate. Goldstein covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Incyte, Merck & Company, and Adaptimmune Therapeutics.
Autolus Therapeutics has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $12.25.
See the top stocks recommended by analysts >>
Based on Autolus Therapeutics’ latest earnings release for the quarter ending June 30, the company reported a quarterly GAAP net loss of $42.06 million. In comparison, last year the company earned a revenue of $1.51 million and had a GAAP net loss of $33.17 million
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Autolus Therapeutics Plc is a biopharmaceutical company. It engages in the development of cancer treatments. The firm’s portfolio includes B Cell Malignancies, Multiple Myeloma, T Cell Lymphoma, GD2+ Tumors, and Prostate Cancer. The company was founded by Martin Pulé in February 2018 and is headquartered in London, the United Kingdom.
Read More on AUTL:
- Autolus Therapeutics to Present Three Clinical Data Updates at the American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting 2022
- Autolus Therapeutics Reports Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results and Operational Progress
- Autolus Therapeutics to Report Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results on November 3, 2022
- Moderna Rises on Major Developments
- Moderna exercises option to license proprietary targeting technology from Autolus