According to TipRanks, Abernethy is a 3-star analyst with an average return of 1.9% and a 53.89% success rate. Abernethy covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Autodesk, Altair Engineering, and Snowflake.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Autodesk with a $255.63 average price target.
ADSK market cap is currently $50.63B and has a P/E ratio of 105.75.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 57 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is negative on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders selling their shares of ADSK in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Autodesk, Inc. designs and develops software for the architecture, engineering, manufacturing, construction, and media and entertainment industries. Moreover, its digital media and entertainment solutions consists of tools for digital sculpting, animation, effects, modeling, rendering, and compositing for design visualization, visual effects, and games production.
Read More on ADSK:
- Arctic Glacier Issues Default Status Report Pursuant to National Policy 12-203
- Alimentation Couche-Tard Stock Hits New Highs — Should You Sell?
- Cingulate to Participate in Benzinga All Live Access Event
- Skylight Health Group Reports Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results and Upsizes Financing
- Airbnb Stock: CEO’s Confidence Supported by Record Profit