In a report released on August 11, Stephen Willey from Stifel Nicolaus maintained a Buy rating on Atreca (BCEL – Research Report), with a price target of $12.00. The company’s shares closed yesterday at $2.74.
According to TipRanks, Willey is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 16.5% and a 48.10% success rate. Willey covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Compugen, Cue Biopharma, and Nurix Therapeutics.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Atreca with a $15.75 average price target, which is a 474.82% upside from current levels. In a report released on August 9, H.C. Wainwright also reiterated a Buy rating on the stock with a $25.00 price target.
BCEL market cap is currently $105.7M and has a P/E ratio of -0.94.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Atreca, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company. It develops novel therapeutics and immunotherapies based on a deep understanding of the human immune response. Its technology leverages next-generation sequencing to identify the set of functional antibodies produced in patients during an immune response. The company was founded by Robert Axtell, Guy Cavet, Jeremy Sokolove, Tito A. Serafini, Paulette A. Dillon, Daniel Emerling, Wayne Volkmuth, Jonathan Woo, Yann Chong Tan, William H. Robinson and Lawrence J. Steinman in June 11, 2010 and is headquartered in Redwood, CA.
Read More on BCEL:
- Livento Group presenting at the Proactive One2One Virtual Forum
- Analysts Offer Insights on Materials Companies: New Century Resources Limited (OtherNWNNF) and Gold Royalty (GROY)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Services Companies: Nexstar Media Group (NXST) and Galaxy Digital Holdings (OtherBRPHF)
- Osino Signs Agreements to Acquire Minority Interests in Twin Hills Gold Project, Namibia
- Natural Gas Services Group, Inc. Announces Rescheduled Second Quarter Earnings Call