Myles has an average return of 6.1% when recommending Atlas Arteria.
According to TipRanks.com, Myles is ranked #2618 out of 7923 analysts.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Atlas Arteria is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $5.18.
Atlas Arteria’s market cap is currently $4.82B and has a P/E ratio of 39.12.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Atlas Arteria is a global toll-road investor created out of the reorganisation of Macquarie Infrastructure Group in 2010. The firm’s main asset is a 31% stake in Autoroutes Paris-Rhin-Rhone, or APRR. APRR owns concessions to toll more than 2,300 kilometres of motorways in eastern France, most ending late 2035.
Read More on MAQAF:
- ABN Amro Reaffirms Their Hold Rating on Fortescue Metals Group Ltd (FSUMF)
- ABN Amro Upgrades BHP Group Ltd (BHPLF) to Buy
- ABN Amro Maintains a Hold Rating on National Australia Bank Limited (NAUBF)
- Echelon Wealth Partners Sticks to Its Buy Rating for Columbia Care (CCHWF)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: Close Brothers Group (OtherCBGPF), Big Yellow Group (OtherBYLOF) and Hiscox (OtherHCXLF)