ATAI Life Sciences (ATAI – Research Report) received a Hold rating and price target from Maxim Group analyst Michael Okunewitch yesterday. The company’s shares closed yesterday at $1.82.
Okunewitch covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Mediwound, Kiora Pharmaceuticals, and Citius Pharmaceuticals. According to TipRanks, Okunewitch has an average return of -29.2% and a 15.15% success rate on recommended stocks.
Currently, the analyst consensus on ATAI Life Sciences is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $24.50.
See Insiders’ Hot Stocks on TipRanks >>
ATAI market cap is currently $301.9M and has a P/E ratio of -1.46.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
ATAI Life Sciences NV is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company aiming to transform the treatment of mental health disorders. Its product candidates include COMP360/Psilocybin therapy, PCN-101/R-ketamine, RL-007/Compound, DMX-1002/Ibogaine, GRX-917/Deuterated etifoxine, VLS-01/DMT, EMP-01/MDMA derivative, RLS-01/Salvinorin A, KUR-101/Deuterated Mitragynine, and DMX-1001/Noribogaine.
Read More on ATAI:
- Atai Life Sciences says Phase 2a trial of PCN-101 did not meet primary endpoint
- atai Life Sciences Announces Results from Phase 2a Trial of PCN-101 (R-ketamine) for Treatment-Resistant Depression
- Oregon becomes first U.S. state to legalize ‘magic’ mushrooms, NYT says
- Here’s What You Missed in Cannabis, Psychedelics This Week
- atai Life Sciences Announces Results from the Kures Therapeutics Phase 1 Trial of KUR-101