H.C. Wainwright analyst Patrick Trucchio maintained a Buy rating on ATAI Life Sciences (ATAI – Research Report) today and set a price target of $50.00. The company’s shares opened today at $1.50.
According to TipRanks, Trucchio is an analyst with an average return of -15.9% and a 32.14% success rate. Trucchio covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as uniQure, Alnylam Pharma, and Sangamo Biosciences.
Currently, the analyst consensus on ATAI Life Sciences is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $22.71, which is a 1,414.00% upside from current levels. In a report released today, EF Hutton also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $15.00 price target.
See the top stocks recommended by analysts >>
The company has a one-year high of $7.02 and a one-year low of $2.34. Currently, ATAI Life Sciences has an average volume of 1.04M.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
ATAI Life Sciences NV is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company aiming to transform the treatment of mental health disorders. Its product candidates include COMP360/Psilocybin therapy, PCN-101/R-ketamine, RL-007/Compound, DMX-1002/Ibogaine, GRX-917/Deuterated etifoxine, VLS-01/DMT, EMP-01/MDMA derivative, RLS-01/Salvinorin A, KUR-101/Deuterated Mitragynine, and DMX-1001/Noribogaine.
Read More on ATAI:
- atai Life Sciences Announces Results from Phase 2a Trial of PCN-101 (R-ketamine) for Treatment-Resistant Depression
- Oregon becomes first U.S. state to legalize ‘magic’ mushrooms, NYT says
- Here’s What You Missed in Cannabis, Psychedelics This Week
- atai Life Sciences Announces Results from the Kures Therapeutics Phase 1 Trial of KUR-101
- Atai Life Sciences reports results from Phase 1 trial of KUR-101