In a report released today, Ed Arce from H.C. Wainwright maintained a Hold rating on Assembly Biosciences (ASMB – Research Report), with a price target of $2.50. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $2.22.
According to TipRanks.com, Arce is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 6.8% and a 36.8% success rate. Arce covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Aurinia Pharmaceuticals, Paratek Pharmaceuticals, and Galmed Pharmaceuticals.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Assembly Biosciences with a $9.17 average price target.
The company has a one-year high of $3.94 and a one-year low of $1.32. Currently, Assembly Biosciences has an average volume of 510.6K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Assembly Biosciences, Inc. is a biotechnology company, which engages in the development of products for infectious diseases, such as chronic hepatitis B virus and illnesses associated with a dysbiotic microbiome. It focuses in two innovative platform programs: oral therapeutics for the treatment of hepatitis B virus, and the oral synthetic live biotherapeutics candidate. The company was founded by Uri Lopatin on October 7, 2005 and is headquartered in Carmel, IN.
Read More on ASMB:
- Canadian National Railway (CNI) Receives a Rating Update from a Top Analyst
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Prophase Labs (PRPH), Seagen (SGEN) and IVERIC bio (ISEE)
- Analysts Are Bullish on These Technology Stocks: Juniper Networks (JNPR), Plexus (PLXS)
- Stock Market Today – Wednesday, July 27: What You Need to Know
- NorthWest Reports New Resource Estimate at the Lorraine Project Resulting in a Significant Increase to Total Copper-Gold Resource Base