According to TipRanks.com, Spector is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 10.6% and a 66.2% success rate. Spector covers the Basic Materials sector, focusing on stocks such as Air Products and Chemicals, Axalta Coating Systems, and Perimeter Solutions.
Ashland has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $127.14, a 20.5% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 18, Stifel Nicolaus also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $140.00 price target.
Ashland’s market cap is currently $5.73B and has a P/E ratio of 27.85.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 32 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is negative on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders selling their shares of ASH in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Ashland Global Holdings, Inc. is a global specialty chemicals company. The company engages in the manufacture and distribution of adhesives, architectural coatings, automotive, construction, energy, food and beverage, personal care, and pharmaceutical. It operates through the following segments: Specialty Ingredients, and Intermediates and Solvents. The Specialty Ingredients segment offers industry products, technologies, and resources for solving formulation and product-performance challenges. The Intermediates and Solvents segment produces butanediol and related derivatives, including tetrahydrofuran and n-methylpyrrolidone. The company was founded in 1924 and is headquartered in Covington. KY.
Read More on ASH:
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Technology Companies: Iridium Communications (IRDM), NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) and Xerox (XRX)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: Coca-Cola (KO) and Skechers USA (SKX)
- Analysts Conflicted on These Financial Names: Ameriprise Financial (AMP), Blackrock (BLK) and Moody’s (MCO)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Industrial Goods Companies: 3M (MMM), Armstrong World (AWI) and Paccar (PCAR)
- H.C. Wainwright Sticks to Their Buy Rating for 89bio (ETNB)