According to TipRanks.com, Henderson is a top 100 analyst with an average return of 26.6% and a 65.1% success rate. Henderson covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as SailPoint Technologies Holdings, CrowdStrike Holdings, and CyberArk Software.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Arista Networks is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $147.42, which is a 22.9% upside from current levels. In a report released today, Piper Sandler also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $139.00 price target.
Arista Networks’ market cap is currently $37.74B and has a P/E ratio of 49.87.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Incorporated in 2004, Arista Networks, Inc. is a computer networking company based in California. The company is engaged in the development, marketing, and sale of cloud networking solutions in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia-Pacific.
Read More on ANET:
- Analysts Are Bullish on These Healthcare Stocks: Veru (VERU), Outlook Therapeutics (OTLK)
- What Do Expedia’s Newly Added Risk Factors Tell Investors?
- H.C. Wainwright Sticks to Their Buy Rating for Gamida Cell (GMDA)
- H.C. Wainwright Thinks MEI Pharma’s Stock is Going to Recover
- H.C. Wainwright Reiterates Their Buy Rating on Solitario Exploration & Royalty (XPL)