According to TipRanks.com, Gould is a 3-star analyst with an average return of 5.3% and a 46.7% success rate. Gould covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Reata Pharmaceuticals, Travere Therapeutics, and Molecular Templates.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Applied Therapeutics with a $7.00 average price target.
The company has a one-year high of $29.80 and a one-year low of $8.76. Currently, Applied Therapeutics has an average volume of 190.7K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Applied Therapeutics, Inc. is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, which engages in developing a pipeline of novel product candidates against validated molecular targets in indications of high unmet medical need. The company was founded by Shoshana Shendelman on January 20, 2016 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
Read More on APLT:
- Barclays Sticks to Their Buy Rating for Citizens Financial (CFG)
- Mondelez International (MDLZ) Received its Third Buy in a Row
- Barclays Keeps a Hold Rating on Northern (NTRS)
- Goldman Sachs Group (GS) Gets a Buy Rating from Barclays
- Zions Bancorporation National Association (ZION) Receives a Hold from Barclays