Robert W. Baird analyst Brian Skorney maintained a Buy rating on Applied Therapeutics (APLT – Research Report) on March 10 and set a price target of $18.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $1.59.
According to TipRanks.com, Skorney is ranked 0 out of 5 stars with an average return of -6.6% and a 42.8% success rate. Skorney covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Eiger Biopharmaceuticals, Vertex Pharmaceuticals, and Enanta Pharmaceuticals.
Applied Therapeutics has an analyst consensus of Hold, with a price target consensus of $14.50.
Applied Therapeutics’ market cap is currently $44.04M and has a P/E ratio of -0.41.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Applied Therapeutics, Inc. is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, which engages in developing a pipeline of novel product candidates against validated molecular targets in indications of high unmet medical need. The company was founded by Shoshana Shendelman on January 20, 2016 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
Read More on APLT:
- Evercore ISI Thinks Duckhorn Portfolio’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Block (SQ) and Pinterest (PINS)
- Analysts Are Bullish on Top Healthcare Stocks: Eiger Biopharmaceuticals (EIGR), Geron (GERN)
- Analysts Conflicted on These Services Names: El Pollo LoCo (LOCO), Thryv Holdings (THRY) and Vivid Seats (SEAT)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: Vita Coco Company (COCO), Ulta Beauty (ULTA) and Ebay (EBAY)