Hanold covers the Utilities sector, focusing on stocks such as Range Resources, California Resources Corp, and APA. According to TipRanks, Hanold has an average return of 32.3% and a 68.60% success rate on recommended stocks.
In addition to RBC Capital, APA also received a Hold from Piper Sandler’s Mark Lear in a report issued on August 16. However, on August 18, Mizuho Securities maintained a Buy rating on APA (NASDAQ: APA).
APA market cap is currently $13.63B and has a P/E ratio of 4.53.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Apache Corp. operates as an energy company, which engages in the exploration, development, and production of natural gas, crude oil, and natural gas liquids. The company was founded by Truman Anderson, Raymond Plank, and Charles Arnao on December 6, 1954 and is headquartered in Houston, TX.
Read More on APA:
- Worley Limited (WYGPF) Gets a Buy from Morgan Stanley
- Clariant AG (CLZNF) Gets a Buy from Kepler Capital
- Kepler Capital Keeps Their Buy Rating on Tecan Group AG (TCHBF)
- Nanalysis Scientific (NSCIF) Receives a Buy from Echelon Wealth Partners
- National Bank of Canada (NTIOF) Receives a Sell from Barclays