According to TipRanks.com, Scialla is a 1-star analyst with an average return of -0.2% and a 36.8% success rate. Scialla covers the Utilities sector, focusing on stocks such as Whiting Petroleum Corporation, Occidental Petroleum, and Civitas Resources.
APA has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $52.67, a 34.8% upside from current levels. In a report issued on April 7, Bank of America Securities also reiterated a Buy rating on the stock.
The company has a one-year high of $45.22 and a one-year low of $15.55. Currently, APA has an average volume of 9.19M.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 46 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is neutral on the stock.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Apache Corp. operates as an energy company, which engages in the exploration, development, and production of natural gas, crude oil, and natural gas liquids. The company was founded by Truman Anderson, Raymond Plank, and Charles Arnao on December 6, 1954 and is headquartered in Houston, TX.
Read More on APA:
- Wells Fargo Believes WR Berkley (WRB) Still Has Room to Grow
- Devon Energy (DVN) Receives a Buy from Stifel Nicolaus
- Matador Resources (MTDR) Receives a Buy from Stifel Nicolaus
- Stifel Nicolaus Sticks to Their Hold Rating for Whiting Petroleum Corporation (WLL)
- Analyst Rating Update on This Canadian Energy Stock