According to TipRanks.com, Motemaden is a 3-star analyst with an average return of 5.4% and a 60.4% success rate. Motemaden covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Marsh & Mclennan Companies, Arthur J Gallagher & Co, and Trean Insurance Group.
Aon has an analyst consensus of Hold, with a price target consensus of $309.80.
Based on Aon’s latest earnings release for the quarter ending December 31, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $3.08 billion and net profit of $863 million. In comparison, last year the company earned revenue of $3.53 billion and had a net profit of $913 million.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 115 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is negative on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders selling their shares of AON in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
London-based Aon Plc is a global professional services firm that provides a range of financial risk-mitigation products, including insurance, pension administration, and health-insurance plans to its clients. Its five principal products and service revenue lines include: Commercial Risk Solutions, Reinsurance Solutions, Retirement Solutions, Health Solutions, and Data and Analytic Services.
Read More on AON:
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Industrial Goods Companies: SunPower (SPWR) and Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure (SOI)
- Analysts Are Bullish on These Healthcare Stocks: Altimmune (ALT), AbbVie (ABBV)
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Technology Companies: ON Semiconductor (ON) and Arista Networks (ANET)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: Chubb (CB), WP Carey & Co (WPC) and Park Hotels & Resorts (PK)
- Citigroup Keeps Their Sell Rating on Reliance Worldwide Corp. Ltd. (RLLWF)