According to TipRanks.com, Laaman is a 1-star analyst with an average return of -3.5% and a 37.5% success rate. Laaman covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Ramsay Health Care, Cochlear Limited, and CSL.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Ansell with a $18.38 average price target.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 42 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is positive on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders buying their shares of ANSLF in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Ansell Ltd. engages in the development, manufacture, distribution, and sale of gloves and protective personal equipment in the industrial and medical end markets. It operates through the Healthcare and Industrial segment. The Healthcare segment consists of surgical and examination gloves, healthcare safety devices, and active infection prevention products for healthcare patients and single use industrial application gloves. The Industrial segment provides multi-use hand and body protection solutions for industrial worker environments and specialty applications. The company was founded by Eric N. Ansell in 1929 and is headquartered in Richmond, Australia.
Read More on ANSLF:
- Morgan Stanley Maintains a Buy Rating on Medibank Private Ltd. (MDBPF)
- Bell Potter Thinks Cogstate Ltd’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Ramsay Health Care (OtherRMSYF) and Paradigm Biopharmaceuticals Ltd. (OtherPBIGF)
- Jarden Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on Star Entertainment Group Limited (EHGRF)
- Austal Limited (AUTLF) Gets a Buy Rating from Citigroup