In a report released today, Elliot Wilbur from Raymond James maintained a Buy rating on ANI Pharmaceuticals (ANIP – Research Report), with a price target of $48.00. The company’s shares closed yesterday at $34.87.
Wilbur covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Perrigo Company, Teva Pharmaceutical, and ANI Pharmaceuticals. According to TipRanks, Wilbur has an average return of -9.4% and a 36.11% success rate on recommended stocks.
ANI Pharmaceuticals has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $48.00.
ANIP market cap is currently $601.4M and has a P/E ratio of -8.16.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
ANI Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a pharmaceutical company, which engages in developing, manufacturing, and marketing branded and generic prescription pharmaceuticals. Its areas of product development include narcotics, oncolytics, hormones and steroids, and complex formulations involving extended release and combination products. The company was founded on August 29, 1996 and is headquartered in Baudette, MN.
Read More on ANIP:
- Castle Biosciences (CSTL) Receives a Buy from SVB Securities
- SVB Securities Remains a Buy on Celldex (CLDX)
- RBC Capital Reaffirms Their Hold Rating on Crispr Therapeutics AG (CRSP)
- Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) Gets a Buy from Needham
- Global Blood Therapeutics (GBT) was downgraded to a Hold Rating at SVB Securities