In a report issued on July 7, Josh Wolfson from RBC Capital maintained a Hold rating on Anglogold Ashanti (AU – Research Report), with a price target of $23.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $14.88, close to its 52-week low of $14.11.
According to TipRanks.com, Wolfson is a 1-star analyst with an average return of -2.3% and a 42.7% success rate. Wolfson covers the Basic Materials sector, focusing on stocks such as Wheaton Precious Metals, Osisko Gold Royalties, and Newmont Mining.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Anglogold Ashanti with a $21.60 average price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
AngloGold Ashanti Ltd. is a mining and exploration company. It explores, mines, and produces gold. The company was founded in 1944 and is headquartered in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Read More on AU:
- RBC Capital Reaffirms Their Hold Rating on Amphenol (APH)
- RBC Capital Maintains a Hold Rating on Amgen (AMGN)
- RBC Capital Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on Agree Realty (ADC)
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Industrial Goods Companies: American Axle (AXL) and Baker Hughes Company (BKR)
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Materials Companies: Agnico Eagle (AEM), Coeur Mining (CDE) and PPG Industries (PPG)