In a report issued on August 1, Yun Zhong from BTIG maintained a Buy rating on Anavex Life Sciences (AVXL – Research Report), with a price target of $35.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $10.34.
According to TipRanks.com, Zhong ‘s ranking currently consits of 0 on a 0-5 ranking scale, with an average return of -18.6% and a 31.1% success rate. Zhong covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Freeline Therapeutics Holdings, Applied Genetic Technologies, and Mereo Biopharma Group Plc.
Anavex Life Sciences has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $35.20, representing a 260.3% upside. In a report issued on July 19, Berenberg Bank also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $40.00 price target.
Anavex Life Sciences’ market cap is currently $764.8M and has a P/E ratio of -17.08.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Anavex Life Sciences Corp. is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, which engages in the development of different therapeutics for the treatment of neurodegenerative and neurodevelopmental diseases. Its lead compound, ANAVEX2-73, is being developed to treat Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease and central nervous system diseases, including Rett syndrome. The company was founded by Harvey Lalach and Athanasios Skarpelos on January 23, 2004 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
Read More on AVXL:
- Analysts Conflicted on These Services Names: Evolent Health (EVH), Paypal Holdings (PYPL) and Airbnb (ABNB)
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Consumer Goods Companies: Rocky Brands (RCKY) and LGI Homes (LGIH)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Advanced Micro Devices (AMD), OneSpan (OSPN) and RingCentral (RNG)
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Received its Third Buy in a Row
- Instructure Holdings (INST) Gets a Buy Rating from Robert W. Baird