There’s a lot to be optimistic about in the Utilities sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP – Research Report) and PDC Energy (PDCE – Research Report) with bullish sentiments.
Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)
BMO Capital analyst Devin Dodge maintained a Buy rating on Brookfield Infrastructure today and set a price target of $71.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $65.28, close to its 52-week high of $65.51.
According to TipRanks.com, Dodge is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Brookfield Infrastructure with a $67.40 average price target.
PDC Energy (PDCE)
KeyBanc analyst Leo Mariani maintained a Buy rating on PDC Energy today and set a price target of $80.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $75.27, close to its 52-week high of $78.13.
According to TipRanks.com, Mariani is a top 100 analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for PDC Energy with a $83.11 average price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on BIP:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: ATAI Life Sciences (ATAI), Agilon Health (AGL) and Aveanna Healthcare Holdings (AVAH)
- Wall Street Analysts Are Bullish on Top Financial Picks
- Analysts Offer Insights on Industrial Goods Companies: JB Hunt (JBHT), Chart Industries (GTLS) and Core & Main (CNM)
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Technology Companies: UiPath (PATH), Millicom International Cellular SA (TIGO) and SAP AG (SAP)
- H.C. Wainwright Reiterates Their Hold Rating on PolarityTE (PTE)