There’s a lot to be optimistic about in the Technology sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on TPG Telecom Limited (TPGTF – Research Report) and Paypal Holdings (PYPL – Research Report) with bullish sentiments.
Paypal Holdings (PYPL)
In a report issued on March 15, Daniel Perlin from RBC Capital maintained a Buy rating on Paypal Holdings, with a price target of $180.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $107.92, close to its 52-week low of $92.25.
According to TipRanks.com, Perlin is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Paypal Holdings with a $182.36 average price target, implying a 78.1% upside from current levels. In a report issued on March 9, Morgan Stanley also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $190.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on TPGTF:
- RBC Capital Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on Cintas (CTAS)
- RBC Capital Sticks to Their Hold Rating for Stryker (SYK)
- GoHealth (GOCO) Receives a Hold from RBC Capital
- RBC Capital Sticks to Their Hold Rating for Pinnacle West Capital (PNW)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Flywire (FLYW), TransUnion (TRU) and TPG Telecom Limited (OtherTPGTF)