In a report issued on April 20, Matthew Broome from Mizuho Securities maintained a Buy rating on PTC, with a price target of $125.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $101.45, close to its 52-week low of $97.00.
According to TipRanks.com, Broome is a 2-star analyst with an average return of
PTC has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $142.29, representing a 37.2% upside. In a report issued on April 20, Rosenblatt Securities also maintained a Buy rating on the stock.
Tenable Holdings (TENB)
BTIG analyst Gray Powell reiterated a Buy rating on Tenable Holdings yesterday and set a price target of $69.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $58.53.
According to TipRanks.com, Powell is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Tenable Holdings is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $68.00, representing a 10.4% upside. In a report issued on April 11, Wolfe Research also initiated coverage with a Buy rating on the stock with a $70.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on PTC:
- Analysts Are Bullish on These Healthcare Stocks: Tenet Healthcare (THC), MEI Pharma (MEIP)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Industrial Goods Companies: Kinder Morgan (KMI) and Verra Mobility (VRRM)
- Analysts Are Bullish on Top Financial Stocks: Getty Realty (GTY), SL Green Realty (SLG)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: Amazon (AMZN), Tri Pointe (TPH) and US Foods Holding (USFD)
- Evercore ISI Maintains Their Hold Rating on Continental Aktiengesellschaft (CTTAF)