Par Technology (PAR)
In a report released today, Mayank Tandon from Needham reiterated a Buy rating on Par Technology, with a price target of $30.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $21.79.
According to TipRanks.com, Tandon is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Par Technology with a $43.33 average price target.
Needham analyst Laura Martin maintained a Buy rating on Taboola.com today and set a price target of $2.50. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $1.67, close to its 52-week low of $1.56.
According to TipRanks.com, Martin is currently ranked with 0 stars on a 0-5 stars ranking scale, with an average return of
Taboola.com has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $4.75.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on PAR:
- A New Step for Kenitra Site to Support Growth Plans for Middle East and Africa Region
- Nokia Corporation: Repurchase of own shares on 09.11.2022
- Telos Shares (NASDAQ: TLS) Plunge Almost 70% after Lowering Guidance
- Analysts Are Bullish on These Technology Stocks: Trade Desk (TTD), Sterling Check (STER)
- VERB to Host Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Call on Monday, November 14, 2022, at 5:30 p.m. ET