Analysts fell to the sidelines weighing in on New Relic (NEWR – Research Report) and Zoom Video Communications (ZM – Research Report) with neutral ratings, indicating that the experts are neither bullish nor bearish on the stocks.
New Relic (NEWR)
Needham analyst Mike Cikos maintained a Hold rating on New Relic today. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $52.02, close to its 52-week low of $41.66.
According to TipRanks.com, Cikos is ranked 0 out of 5 stars with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on New Relic is a Hold with an average price target of $67.33.
See today’s best-performing stocks on TipRanks >>
Zoom Video Communications (ZM)
In a report released today, Ryan Koontz from Needham maintained a Hold rating on Zoom Video Communications. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $78.31, close to its 52-week low of $70.44.
According to TipRanks.com, Koontz is a 3-star analyst with an average return of
Zoom Video Communications has an analyst consensus of Hold, with a price target consensus of $102.30, a 27.5% upside from current levels. In a report released today, Piper Sandler also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $84.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on NEWR:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Emergent Biosolutions (EBS), Inovio Pharmaceuticals (INO) and Assembly Biosciences (ASMB)
- TC Energy declares quarterly dividends
- BiomX Reports Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results and Provides Business Update
- Radisson announces a private placement of $1.5 Million
- Wallbridge Provides Update on Sale of Nickel Assets