In a report issued on January 6, Michael Turrin from Wells Fargo maintained a Buy rating on Microsoft, with a price target of $425.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $318.27.
According to TipRanks.com, Turrin has currently 0 stars on a ranking scale of 0-5 stars, with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Microsoft with a $373.91 average price target, representing a 17.0% upside. In a report released yesterday, BMO Capital also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $360.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on MSFT:
- OrganiGram Holdings (OGI) Gets a Hold Rating from ATB Capital Markets
- BuildABear Workshop (BBW) Receives a Buy from Small Cap Consumer Research
- Unum Group (UNM) Gets a Hold Rating from RBC Capital
- Wells Fargo Sticks to Its Hold Rating for Sprinklr (CXM)
- Wells Fargo Sticks to Its Sell Rating for 8X8 (EGHT)