In a report released today, John Pitzer from Credit Suisse maintained a Buy rating on Intel, with a price target of $80.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $52.04.
According to TipRanks.com, Pitzer is a top 25 analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Intel is a Hold with an average price target of $54.95.
Maxim Group analyst Jack Vander Aarde reiterated a Buy rating on Boxlight yesterday and set a price target of $4.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $1.05, equals to its 52-week low of $1.05.
According to TipRanks.com, Aarde is a top 100 analyst with an average return of
Boxlight has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $4.00.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on INTC:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Services Companies: ViacomCBS (VIAC) and Recruiter Group (RCRT)
- Medtronic (MDT) Gets a Hold Rating from Leerink Partners
- Telsey Advisory Thinks Peloton Interactive’s Stock is Going to Recover
- KeyBanc Sticks to Their Buy Rating for Kimbell Royalty Partners (KRP)
- Analyst Provides Guidance for This Canadian Energy Stock