There’s a lot to be optimistic about in the Technology sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on ELMO Software Ltd. (ELMFF – Research Report) and Frontier Digital Ventures Ltd. (FRRGF – Research Report) with bullish sentiments.
ELMO Software Ltd. (ELMFF)
Morgan Stanley analyst James Bales maintained a Buy rating on ELMO Software Ltd. today and set a price target of A$3.50. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $2.00.
According to TipRanks.com, Bales is ranked #7434 out of 8009 analysts.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for ELMO Software Ltd. with a $2.42 average price target.
Frontier Digital Ventures Ltd. (FRRGF)
ABN Amro analyst Richard Coles maintained a Buy rating on Frontier Digital Ventures Ltd. today and set a price target of A$1.32.
According to TipRanks.com, Coles is ranked #3812 out of 8009 analysts.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Frontier Digital Ventures Ltd. is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $0.91.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on ELMFF:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Services Companies: Tabcorp Holdings Limited (OtherTABCF), Flight Centre Travel Group Limited (OtherFGETF) and Domino’s Pizza Enterprises Limited (OtherDPZUF)
- Tabcorp Holdings Limited (TABCF) Receives a Hold from Morgan Stanley
- Charter Hall Group (CTOUF) Gets a Hold from Citigroup
- Iluka Resources Limited (ILKAF) Gets a Hold from Morgan Stanley
- Morgan Stanley Remains a Hold on APA Group (APAJF)