Benchmark Co. analyst David Williams reiterated a Buy rating on Diodes today and set a price target of $90.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $72.93.
According to TipRanks.com, Williams is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Diodes is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $86.67, a 21.8% upside from current levels. In a report released yesterday, Robert W. Baird also reiterated a Buy rating on the stock with a $100.00 price target.
In a report released today, Kevin Dede from H.C. Wainwright reiterated a Buy rating on Kopin, with a price target of $6.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $1.06, close to its 52-week low of $0.97.
According to TipRanks.com, Dede has currently 0 stars on a ranking scale of 0-5 stars, with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Kopin with a $6.00 average price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on DIOD:
- Roivant Sciences Announces Pricing of Primary and Secondary Public Equity Offering
- H.C. Wainwright Sticks to Their Buy Rating for Longboard Pharmaceuticals (LBPH)
- Needham Sticks to Its Buy Rating for Apellis Pharmaceuticals (APLS)
- Berenberg Bank Sticks to Its Hold Rating for Amicus (FOLD)
- Berenberg Bank Sticks to Their Buy Rating for Xencor (XNCR)