There’s a lot to be optimistic about in the Technology sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Advanced Micro Devices (AMD – Research Report) and Adyen (ADYYF – Research Report) with bullish sentiments.
Advanced Micro Devices (AMD)
In a report released today, Vijay Rakesh from Mizuho Securities reiterated a Buy rating on Advanced Micro Devices, with a price target of $145.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $98.80.
According to TipRanks.com, Rakesh is a top 100 analyst with an average return of
Advanced Micro Devices has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $138.10, implying a 36.0% upside from current levels. In a report released today, Benchmark Co. also reiterated a Buy rating on the stock with a $135.00 price target.
In a report released yesterday, Hannes Leitner from UBS maintained a Buy rating on Adyen, with a price target of EUR2568.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $1500.00, close to its 52-week low of $1330.35.
Leitner has an average return of
According to TipRanks.com, Leitner is ranked #778 out of 7936 analysts.
Adyen has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $2751.64, implying a 78.4% upside from current levels. In a report issued on June 8, J.P. Morgan also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a EUR2220.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on AMD:
- Needham Thinks Innovid’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Stifel Nicolaus Maintains a Hold Rating on Stitch Fix (SFIX)
- What Does CVS Health’s Recent SEC Filing Reveal?
- Amarin Receives Positive Recommendation from United Kingdom’s (UK) National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) for Reimbursement of VAZKEPA® (icosapent ethyl)
- InvestmentPitch Media Video Discusses Reliq Health, a Rapidly Growing Global Telemedicine Company, has Signed 5 New Contracts with Physician Practices and Home Health Agencies and goes Live with Another Clinical Trial