Penn National Gaming (PENN)
Penn National Gaming received a Buy rating and a $65.00 price target from Berenberg Bank analyst Zachary Silverberg on April 20. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $36.69, close to its 52-week low of $35.70.
According to TipRanks.com, Silverberg has 0 stars on 0-5 stars ranking scale with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Penn National Gaming is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $62.88, implying a 65.7% upside from current levels. In a report issued on April 18, Bank of America Securities also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $50.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on PENN:
- Analysts Are Bullish on Top Consumer Goods Stocks: Nio (NIO), Altria Group (MO)
- Wall Street Analysts Are Bullish on Top Utilities Picks
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: and CD Projekt SA (OTGLF)
- Analysts’ Top Financial Picks: Science 37 (SNCE), SoFi Technologies (SOFI)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: and Kaleido Biosciences (KLDO)