There’s a lot to be optimistic about in the Services sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Chipotle (CMG – Research Report) and Digital Media Solutions (DMS – Research Report) with bullish sentiments.
BTIG analyst Peter Saleh maintained a Buy rating on Chipotle yesterday and set a price target of $1975.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $1608.74.
According to TipRanks.com, Saleh is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Chipotle is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $1944.95, implying a 23.5% upside from current levels. In a report issued on January 26, Gordon Haskett Capital Corporation also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $1750.00 price target.
Digital Media Solutions (DMS)
In a report released yesterday, Marvin Fong from BTIG maintained a Buy rating on Digital Media Solutions, with a price target of $7.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $4.41, close to its 52-week low of $3.66.
According to TipRanks.com, Fong is a 3-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Digital Media Solutions with a $9.00 average price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on CMG:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: Apollo Real Estate (ARI), Redwood (RWT) and Healthcare Trust of America (HTA)
- Thursday’s Pre-Market: Here’s What You Need to Know Before the Market Opens
- These Stocks are the Biggest Pre-Market Movers on Thursday
- Evercore ISI Keeps a Buy Rating on Warner Music Group (WMG)
- Brixmor Property (BRX) Receives a Hold from Evercore ISI