There’s a lot to be optimistic about in the Services sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Caesars Entertainment (CZR – Research Report) and PLBY Group (PLBY – Research Report) with bullish sentiments.
Caesars Entertainment (CZR)
Wells Fargo analyst Daniel Politzer maintained a Buy rating on Caesars Entertainment today and set a price target of $64.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $49.17, close to its 52-week low of $35.10.
According to TipRanks.com, Politzer is a 1-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Caesars Entertainment with a $75.29 average price target, a 65.1% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 19, Stifel Nicolaus also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $63.00 price target.
PLBY Group (PLBY)
Chardan Capital analyst Brian Dobson maintained a Buy rating on PLBY Group today and set a price target of $13.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $6.85, close to its 52-week low of $5.76.
According to TipRanks.com, Dobson is ranked #7561 out of 7991 analysts.
PLBY Group has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $15.75.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on CZR:
- Analysts Are Bullish on These Healthcare Stocks: Exact Sciences (EXAS), Idexx Laboratories (IDXX)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Industrial Goods Companies: Eaton (ETN), Lear (LEA) and SunPower (SPWR)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Cognex (CGNX), Sierra Wireless (SWIR) and TechTarget (TTGT)
- Analysts Are Bullish on Top Financial Stocks: Capital Southwest (CSWC), Omega Healthcare (OHI)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Utilities Companies: BP (BP), Marathon Petroleum (MPC) and WEC Energy Group (WEC)