Analysts fell to the sidelines weighing in on Hecla Mining Company (HL – Research Report) and Avantor (AVTR – Research Report) with neutral ratings, indicating that the experts are neither bullish nor bearish on the stocks.
Hecla Mining Company (HL)
BMO Capital analyst Ryan Thompson maintained a Hold rating on Hecla Mining Company today and set a price target of $4.75. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $4.08, close to its 52-week low of $3.44.
According to TipRanks.com, Thompson is a 2-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Hecla Mining Company is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $5.60.
In a report released today, Steve Willoughby from Cleveland Research downgraded Avantor to Hold. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $25.79, close to its 52-week low of $24.32.
Willoughby has an average return of
According to TipRanks.com, Willoughby is ranked #1166 out of 7979 analysts.
Avantor has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $35.70.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on HL:
- Analysts Conflicted on These Healthcare Names: Alnylam Pharma (ALNY), Palatin Technologies (PTN) and Rubius Therapeutics (RUBY)
- Eventbrite (EB) Gets a Hold from Morgan Stanley
- Morgan Stanley Keeps Their Buy Rating on Primoris Services (PRIM)
- Transat A.T. V & Vv Reported Earnings Today. Is it a Beat?
- What’s Behind RH Stock’s (NYSE:RH) Volatile Performance Today?