Analysts fell to the sidelines weighing in on Coeur Mining (CDE – Research Report), IAMGOLD (IAG – Research Report) and The Andersons (ANDE – Research Report) with neutral ratings, indicating that the experts are neither bullish nor bearish on the stocks.
Coeur Mining (CDE)
In a report released today, Ryan Thompson from BMO Capital maintained a Hold rating on Coeur Mining, with a price target of $3.75. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $3.04, close to its 52-week low of $2.54.
According to TipRanks.com, Thompson is a 3-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Coeur Mining is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $4.94.
In a report released today, Jackie Przybylowski from BMO Capital maintained a Hold rating on IAMGOLD, with a price target of C$2.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $1.58, close to its 52-week low of $1.31.
According to TipRanks.com, Przybylowski is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Sell analyst consensus rating for IAMGOLD with a $2.14 average price target, which is a 35.4% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 21, National Bank also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a C$2.25 price target.
The Andersons (ANDE)
In a report released today, Kenneth Zaslow from BMO Capital maintained a Hold rating on The Andersons, with a price target of $45.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $41.06.
According to TipRanks.com, Zaslow is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
The Andersons has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $52.50.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on CDE:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Utilities Companies: Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP), Nisource (NI) and Paramount Resources (OtherPRMRF)
- Seanergy Maritime Reports Record Financial Results for the Second Quarter and Six Months Ended June 30, 2022 and Declares Dividend of $0.025 Per Share
- Aware to Exhibit Fraud-Resistant Financial Cybersecurity Authentication Solutions at Febraban Tech 2022
- Poshmark Offers Best-in-Class Back to School Styles at Secondhand Prices
- Embark Completes Successful Public Demonstration of Emergency Vehicle Interaction Capability with Texas Law Enforcement Agencies