Raymond James analyst Brian MacArthur maintained a Buy rating on Cameco today and set a price target of C$34.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $22.62.
According to TipRanks.com, MacArthur is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Cameco is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $27.99, a 25.6% upside from current levels. In a report released today, Eight Capital also upgraded the stock to Buy with a C$38.00 price target.
RBC Capital analyst Paul Kaner maintained a Buy rating on OceanaGold today and set a price target of C$2.50. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $1.55.
Kaner has an average return of
According to TipRanks.com, Kaner is ranked #5591 out of 7790 analysts.
OceanaGold has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $2.27, implying a 57.6% upside from current levels. In a report issued on February 4, National Bank also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a C$3.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on CCJ:
- Is Nvidia Stock a Buy Ahead of Earnings? This Is What You Need to Know
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: fuboTV (FUBO) and Datadog (DDOG)
- Linde (LIN) Gets a Buy Rating from DZ BANK AG
- Analysts Conflicted on These Technology Names: Shutterstock (SSTK) and Datadog (DDOG)
- CureVac (CVAC) Gets a Buy Rating from JMP Securities