BMO Capital analyst Kelly Bania reiterated a Buy rating on Sysco today and set a price target of $96.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $82.31.
According to TipRanks.com, Bania is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
Sysco has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $94.88, a 14.8% upside from current levels. In a report issued on August 9, Barclays also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $100.00 price target.
TC Energy (TRP)
BMO Capital analyst Benjamin Pham maintained a Buy rating on TC Energy today and set a price target of C$72.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $50.09.
According to TipRanks.com, Pham is a top 100 analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for TC Energy with a $56.35 average price target, which is a 13.2% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 29, Scotiabank also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a C$76.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on SYY:
- Analysts’ Top Consumer Goods Picks: SunOpta (STKL), Traeger (COOK)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Materials Companies: Darling Ingredients (DAR), Fortuna Silver Mines (FSM) and Lundin Gold (OtherLUGDF)
- BMO Capital Sticks to Its Buy Rating for Constellation Brands (STZ)
- Gatos Silver (GATO) Gets a Hold from BMO Capital
- Franco-Nevada (FNV): New Buy Recommendation for This Basic Materials Giant