There’s a lot to be optimistic about in the Industrial Goods sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Applied Tech (AIT – Research Report) and Great Lakes Dredge & Dock (GLDD – Research Report) with bullish sentiments.
Applied Tech (AIT)
KeyBanc analyst Kenneth Newman maintained a Buy rating on Applied Tech today and set a price target of $130.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $98.60.
According to TipRanks.com, Newman is a 1-star analyst with an average return of
Applied Tech has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $129.50.
Great Lakes Dredge & Dock (GLDD)
Noble Financial analyst Joe Gomes maintained a Buy rating on Great Lakes Dredge & Dock on September 26 and set a price target of $17.05. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $8.06, close to its 52-week low of $7.98.
According to TipRanks.com, Gomes is a 3-star analyst with an average return of
Great Lakes Dredge & Dock has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $17.05.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on AIT:
- Global Ship Lease Announces Adjourned Annual Meeting of Shareholders
- Tactical Resources Completes Geophysics Program at the Lac Ducharme REE Project
- Sight Sciences to Feature Interactive Panel Discussions of Real-World Use of the OMNI Surgical System as a Standalone (Non-Combination Cataract) Glaucoma Treatment at American Academy of Ophthalmology Annual Meeting
- Trust Stamp Unveils Privtech™ – a New Government-Focused Privacy-First Identity Technology
- Clear Sky Initiates Field Work at ELi Project