Analysts fell to the sidelines weighing in on 3M (MMM – Research Report) and Fastenal Company (FAST – Research Report) with neutral ratings, indicating that the experts are neither bullish nor bearish on the stocks.
In a report released yesterday, Stephen Tusa from J.P. Morgan maintained a Hold rating on 3M, with a price target of $125.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $130.05, close to its 52-week low of $125.60.
According to TipRanks.com, Tusa is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
3M has an analyst consensus of Moderate Sell, with a price target consensus of $151.36, representing a 16.3% upside. In a report issued on June 29, Wells Fargo also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $140.00 price target.
Fastenal Company (FAST)
J.P. Morgan analyst Patrick Baumann maintained a Hold rating on Fastenal Company yesterday and set a price target of $42.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $50.79, close to its 52-week low of $48.10.
According to TipRanks.com, Baumann is ranked #6134 out of 7920 analysts.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Hold analyst consensus rating for Fastenal Company with a $61.40 average price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on MMM:
- Atlas to Participate in the CJS Securities 22nd Annual New Ideas Summer Conference
- First Commonwealth to Host Second Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call on Wednesday, July 27, 2022
- Optinose Announces Additional Positive Results from ReOpen2 and Initial Results from Pooled Analyses of Both Trials in the ReOpen Program
- Annexon Announces $130 Million Private Placement Financing
- Is it a cocktail? Is it a popsicle? No, it’s a Poptail, brought to you by Goodfood