There’s a lot to be optimistic about in the Healthcare sector as 3 analysts just weighed in on Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical (RARE – Research Report), Premier (PINC – Research Report) and AstraZeneca (AZN – Research Report) with bullish sentiments.
Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical (RARE)
SVB Securities analyst Joseph Schwartz reiterated a Buy rating on Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical on July 28 and set a price target of $115.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $53.28, close to its 52-week low of $45.20.
According to TipRanks.com, Schwartz is currently ranked with 0 stars on a 0-5 stars ranking scale, with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $108.00, representing a 109.7% upside. In a report issued on July 28, Piper Sandler also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $130.00 price target.
In a report issued on July 28, Stephanie Davis from SVB Securities maintained a Buy rating on Premier. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $38.46.
According to TipRanks.com, Davis is a 1-star analyst with an average return of
Premier has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $42.75.
SVB Securities analyst Andrew Berens maintained a Buy rating on AstraZeneca on July 29. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $66.23.
According to TipRanks.com, Berens is ranked 0 out of 5 stars with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for AstraZeneca with a $80.00 average price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on RARE:
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Utilities Stocks: Valero Energy (VLO) and Continental Resources (CLR)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: The Hershey Company (HSY), Deckers Outdoor (DECK) and Brunswick (BC)
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Materials Stocks: Linde (LIN), Mohawk (MHK) and Celanese (CE)
- Evercore ISI Keeps Their Buy Rating on Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa (BUD)
- Canadian Pacific (CP) Receives a Buy from Evercore ISI