Needham analyst Michael Matson reiterated a Buy rating on LivaNova today and set a price target of $77.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $47.55, close to its 52-week low of $41.82.
According to TipRanks.com, Matson is a 1-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for LivaNova with a $78.80 average price target, a 69.1% upside from current levels. In a report issued on October 19, Stifel Nicolaus also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $70.00 price target.
Surface Oncology (SURF)
JonesTrading analyst Soumit Roy reiterated a Buy rating on Surface Oncology today and set a price target of $6.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $1.26, close to its 52-week low of $0.92.
According to TipRanks.com, Roy is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
Surface Oncology has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $9.38.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on LIVN:
- MCEWEN MINING: Q3 2022 Results and Webcast
- Publication of Ventures Prospectus
- Mid-Hudson Cable Chooses DZS Velocity V6 to Bring World-Class 10-Gigabit Fiber Broadband Services to the Hudson Valley Area
- Analysts’ Top Healthcare Picks: Waters (WAT), Viewray (VRAY)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Industrial Goods Companies: Flowserve (FLS), Sysco (SYY) and SolarEdge Technologies (SEDG)