There’s a lot to be optimistic about in the Healthcare sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Emergent Biosolutions (EBS – Research Report) and Viking Therapeutics (VKTX – Research Report) with bullish sentiments.
Emergent Biosolutions (EBS)
In a report released today, Keay Nakae from Chardan Capital reiterated a Buy rating on Emergent Biosolutions, with a price target of $65.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $36.61.
According to TipRanks.com, Nakae is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
Emergent Biosolutions has an analyst consensus of Hold, with a price target consensus of $50.25.
Viking Therapeutics (VKTX)
Maxim Group analyst Naz Rahman maintained a Buy rating on Viking Therapeutics yesterday and set a price target of $10.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $2.42, close to its 52-week low of $2.15.
According to TipRanks.com, Rahman ‘s ranking currently consits of 0 on a 0-5 ranking scale, with an average return of
Viking Therapeutics has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $18.20, implying a 731.1% upside from current levels. In a report released yesterday, H.C. Wainwright also reiterated a Buy rating on the stock with a $21.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on EBS:
- Rosenblatt Securities Keeps Their Buy Rating on Sirius XM Holdings (SIRI)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Apple (AAPL), First Solar (FSLR) and Intel (INTC)
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Healthcare Stocks: Alnylam Pharma (ALNY) and Sanofi (OtherSNYNF)
- These Stocks are the Biggest Pre-Market Movers on Friday
- Roku (ROKU) Received its Third Buy in a Row