In a report released yesterday, Michael Yee from Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on Biogen, with a price target of $300.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $197.79, close to its 52-week low of $187.16.
According to TipRanks.com, Yee is a 1-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Biogen with a $263.44 average price target, implying a 33.7% upside from current levels. In a report released yesterday, Mizuho Securities also upgraded the stock to Buy with a $270.00 price target.
HCA Healthcare (HCA)
Jefferies analyst Brian Tanquilut maintained a Buy rating on HCA Healthcare yesterday and set a price target of $275.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $184.31.
According to TipRanks.com, Tanquilut is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on HCA Healthcare is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $235.00, a 24.1% upside from current levels. In a report issued on September 16, Raymond James also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $250.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on BIIB:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Amphenol (APH) and Progress Software (PRGS)
- Director/PDMR Shareholding
- Connecticut Center For Advanced Technology, CT Community Colleges and Xometry Announce Full Tuition Scholarships For Manufacturing Students
- Jefferies Remains a Buy on Prothena (PRTA)
- Jefferies Keeps Their Buy Rating on Avient (AVNT)